- One organization requested circus training for all of it’s employees.
- A private meeting room for men who wanted to wear baby gowns.
- A group of travelers requested a menu consisting entirely of blue food.
- A lawnmower convention that required lawn space to test each of the mowers.
- Pet lovers who requested Reiki classes for the gods, and ajoining rooms so each could have their own bed.
- A sex addict support group requested rooms with single beds, and a dedicated staff member to make sure they went to bed alone.
- 7 foot beds for a group from Great Britain that only has members over 6 feet tall.
“We always try to accommodate our guests' requirements – no matter how off the wall they may be,” said Tim Wade, head of marketing at Best Western.
-Well that is a sweet gesture, isn't it.