Entry Form Below
Pro Ride is currently in its 13th year of operation. Based in Whistler, B.C. Pro Ride offers fun and progressive snowboard camps and clinics for adults wishing to improve their freeride or freestyle snowboarding and snowboard instructor training.
Pro Ride specializes in winter snowboard camps for adults who are of an intermediate to advanced level. The camp is owned by Karen Crute a former competitive snowboarder and our coaching staff is made up of professional snowboarders, World Cup and Olympic competitors and leading professional snowboard coaches.
For more information visit: www.pro-ride.com
The Prize – Pro Ride 5 half day clinic
Pro Ride's professionally sponsored pro rider's and professional coaches will take the winner under their wing and build their skills and confidence. The winner will be able to focus on either improving their riding as part of our all mountain freeride program or join of their freestyle classes in the park.
• 15 hours of freeride or freestyle snowboard lessons with professional coaches
• The clinic will run from Monday to Friday with the winner spending 3 hours per day riding with us
• A ratio of no more than 4 riders per coach
• Suitable for intermediate and advanced riders (we do not coach beginners)
• Mountain guiding with top level world class pros
• A personal training plan
• A video analysis session
• A Pro Ride t-shirt
• Lift line priority
• A wind down session at one of the local Whistler pubs
Total Value: $750 CAD
• The winner will need to purchase their own lift pass
• Equipment rental
• Winner will need to be over 18 yrs old and have some experience snowboarding (can link turns down a blue run)
• Prize must be claimed within 12 months
• Winner should have medical insurance that covers them for snowboarding in Canada.