This is the perfect family friendly festival showcasing celebrity chefs and over 250 exhibitors including local restaurants, wineries, food and beverage manufacturers, authors, retailers, and artisans. Many of the exhibitors will have ideas and packages for Father's Day and recipes to celebrate the occasion (a great time to break out the BBQ!).
The team at Good News Weekly will be there! What about you?
When: June 10-12, 2011
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre, 1055 Canada Place in Vancouver, BC.
For info and tickets, visit www.eat-vancouver.com
The Full Details:
Chefs on the Food Network Celebrity Cooking Stage:
- Rob Feenie, Food Concept Architect for Cactus Club. www.cactusclubcafe.com/rob_feenie
- Graham Kerr, the Galloping Gourmet and author of new book Growing at the Speed of Life: A Year in the Life of My First Kitchen Garden. www.grahamkerr.com
- Top Chef Canada contestant Connie DeSousa and business partner John Jackson, co-owners & Chefs of CHARCUT Roast House in Calgary, Alberta. www.charcut.com
- Top Chef Canada contestant Dale MacKay of the new Ensemble Restaurant and former chef for Lumiere & DB Bistro. www.ensemblerestaurant.com
Chefs on the International Culinary Stage hosted by Dean Atwal and Suzanne Smith of JoyTV:
- Author Paul Yellin, The Rhum Chef representing Barbados. www.paulfyellin.com
- Chef Edgar Grejo of the Philippines.
- Chef Sonny Huh and General Manager Maggie Huh of Celadon Whistler Fine Korean Cuisine at the Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. www.celadonwhistler.com
- Grapes & Hops Presentation Stage hosted by WineDiva Daenna Van Mulligan. www.winediva.ca
- Dairy Farmers of Canada Cheese Seminars
Other featured areas
- EAT! Garden Pavilion and Fit to EAT! Pavilion for health conscious consumers - both new for 2011.
- World Culinary Travel Expo
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Tasting
- Mott's Clamato Caesar School with Len Fragomeni
- Pets EAT! Too
EAT! Vancouver presents the World Association of Chefs De Cuisine (WACS) Convention 2011, hosted by the BC Chefs Association and Canadian Culinary Federation (CCFCC). Competitions include the National Chefs Challenge (June 10), WACS Continental Chefs Challenge (June 11), and the WACS Hans Bueschkens Junior Chefs Challenge (June 12).